No hint about prices, or when we can expect delivery.
Months ago, I filled out the form on BMW's i3 page to get on the list for notifications. Yesterday, right after posting the email invite (InsideEVs always comes first), I printed it out and ("Dear, I'm going to the grocery store") hightailed it to my local BMW dealer.Are you on the list?
Was it the look of the vertical bars you didn't like or something else ?However, I hate the standard Neue Klasse steering wheel with its 2 vertical bars. I'll pony up as much as necessary for the optional M steering whe
Just the look. BMW's justification for that standard steering wheel seems backwards to me: the steering wheel with the vertical bars doesn't block the view of the Panoramic Vision instrumentation, so dig it. Are they saying they developed the Panoramic Vision display just so they could finally use that steering wheel design?Was it the look of the vertical bars you didn't like or something else ?
I copied the Adrian van Hooydonk quote from Motor Trend below illustrations of the flattening of the Neue Klasse steering wheels.Was it the look of the vertical bars you didn't like or something else ?
Thanks for the info !! The BMW dealership closest to me has two iX3s in stock. I'm planning to at least sit inside and see the new Neue Klasse interior before I order the i3.I copied the Adrian van Hooydonk quote from Motor Trend below illustrations of the flattening of the Neue Klasse steering wheels.
I'm so anti-SUV that I haven't asked for an iX3 test drive, even though I'd love to feel the way it comes to such a gentle stop that passengers with their eyes closed can't tell it's stopped. Here's a BMW video I've queued to the experience of that phenomenon.Thanks for the info !! The BMW dealership closest to me has two iX3s in stock. I'm planning to at least sit inside and see the new Neue Klasse interior before I order the i3.