Want a Mini logo for your Weathertech mats?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by moncureww, May 10, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Very cool, thanks! Added to my pre-delivery shopping list.

moncureww likes this.
  4. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

Yep, this is part of my pre-delivery preparation / shopping list as well.

I ordered the full Weathertech set, a 4" white vinyl retro Mini Cooper emblem to go on the back of the car once I debadge the electric logo, an OEM mini front sun-shade, and I'm checking out a few more things (bonnet stripes, having the roof painted OEM white, heat reflective ceramic or similar tint) to have done once the car comes in.

He actually did a "Mini E" version as well - there are a few different options. I just bought this plain Mini logo. I removed the Weathertech logo the moment I got my mats and was thinking I'd make my own logo somehow until I stumbled upon this.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
    Texas22Step, F14Scott and SameGuy like this.
  5. abrandt

abrandt Active Member

Did you order a cargo mat with your floor mats?

6. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

No. I really wasn't impressed with their offering. I like the WeatherTech floor mats because they come up around the sides. I think I may actually go with a "hatchbag" (look it up). I still need to do a little more research.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Just a heads up that Mini makes two different "all-weather" mats for the Cooper S/SE.

This one has lips like the weathertech: https://www.shopminiusa.com/PRODUCT/1567/ALL-WEATHER-FLOOR-LINERS

This one does not: https://www.shopminiusa.com/PRODUCT/1357/ESSENTIAL-BLACK-ALL-WEATHER-FLOOR-MATS

I'm personally going with the first one.

moncureww likes this.
  9. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

10. F14Scott

F14Scott Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about doing this, as well. Any tips or instructions? I was thinking about a heat gun and some dental floss, but maybe there's a better way.

11. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

That was exactly my plan. It's just put on with adhesive tape.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. BigDawgMike

BigDawgMike New Member

14. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Yes, they are correct for all model year SEs.

BigDawgMike likes this.
  15. BigDawgMike

BigDawgMike New Member

Thank you. I ordered them. I have the weathertech mats in my other vehicle and these look very similar, but better.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

16. can you please share the link? also for the rear ones? Thanks.

17. BigDawgMike

BigDawgMike New Member

PeppyPepper likes this.
  18. abrandt

abrandt Active Member

If you open the pdf on the linked page it specifically says sold in sets of 2

19. Thanks for your response but I'm not seeing a link to a PDF on the page?

20. abrandt

abrandt Active Member

21. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

This was the only accessory mistake I made during my initial purchase of the SE. I did not realize the liners existed and ordered the 'low rim' mats. I regret them.

I have used Weather Tech in most of our cars, but I think I'm going to try Kagus to replace my Mini mats (posted by @SameGuy in the must-have modifications thread):

https://3dmatsusa.com/collections/custom-fit-car-floor-liners/products/kagu-floor-liner?variant=42076511568032