Remote Climate Setting and SiriusXM Radio

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by John Lilly, Jan 25, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. John Lilly

John Lilly Member

I wanted to start a new thread, b/c this topic just gets lost in the current location.

After warming the car up before driving using either the HondaLink app or the key fob, SiriusXM radio doesn’t work, but the other radio functions do.

One work-around which was mentioned several days ago was to reboot the radio, which is done by keeping the finger on the Audio button until asked if you want to reboot, then tapping Yes. This does work, and is a great improvement.

I’d been using this trick until this morning, when, after changing the skin to the alternate layout, and warming the car up, XM worked.

Don’t know if this is repeatable, but I’m going to try it again tomorrow. Will post the results. Directions for changing the skin are found in one of the other threads.

Sent from my iPad using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Ken7

Ken7 Active Member

John, I actually haven't tried that since changing my skin. That would be great if somehow this took care of the issue.

4. Reno_bk

Reno_bk New Member

Same issue for me, but it's not related to which skin is displayed for me (I've had both, and the XM issue has persisted for the last two months). Holding the power button and rebooting works for me each time, but that takes several minutes. It's an annoying quirk in an otherwise well thought out car.

Sent from my iPad using Inside EVs