New Special Edition?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by drdunkyn, Jan 29, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. drdunkyn

drdunkyn Well-Known Member

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

This is not new. It is a dealer order option, you can’t configure it on the website for some reason. TFL Cars has one and did a YouTube episode when they picked theirs up in Albuquerque and drove it to Boulder. That video actually got my interested in the Mini Cooper SE.

carrrl, Denise C and drdunkyn like this.
  4. drdunkyn

drdunkyn Well-Known Member

Got it. Yes, I saw that video too and wondered how they got the blue. I hadn't seen that SE SE on their website before and thought it was a new page. Thanks for setting me straight!

5. SpeedyRS

SpeedyRS Well-Known Member

The Collection model is similarly spec’d to Iconic/Level 3 but it has the Sig+/Level 2 seats rather than the leather ones for some reason.

6. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

There are at least 3 of us on here with Electric Collections.

Martha and MallowMan like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Martha

Martha Member

I have the MINI Electric Collection and love it!
    upload_2022-2-2_11-46-51.png

wessy, GvilleGuy, perraru and 2 others like this.
  9. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

A couple days ago I was just messing around and the Mini website let me build a JCW in Green with the tri-tone blue roof. I wonder if they would actually built it that way. It sure would be an interesting combo!

wessy likes this.
  10. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Yet they wouldn't let you add Energetic Yellow mirror caps to the BRG build, right? (I'm still wondering if MINI is deferring to Lotus on that restriction.)

GvilleGuy likes this.
  11. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

Isn't John Deere also green and yellow? You can't have yellow mirror caps (or the original yellow blade) with Chili Red. I assume in deference to McDonald's. :p

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. MallowMan

MallowMan Member

Attached Files:

Martha likes this.
  14. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

I'm hoping this blue paint color is available on the Iconic trim in the 2023's. It looks really nice!