Compass option

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Raymondca, Jun 27, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Raymondca

Raymondca Member

Sometimes I'd like to check the compass to make sure I'm heading in the right direction. And I don't want to rely too much on Google Maps when I drive near my town. So it's great if it can show a compass either on the cluster or as an option on the wallpaper screen, like the clock.

Daniel M W likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Raymondca

Raymondca Member

I found this thread. I guess that's only an option on touring model.

4. fotomoto

fotomoto Active Member

5. Raymondca

Raymondca Member

For now I'm doing this...
    IMG_0321.jpg

MajorAward and 2002 like this.
  6. 2002

2002 Well-Known Member

You had me for a second with the 92.9 range until I realized it was kilometers. But that's still quite acceptable, equal to 57 miles.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. MajorAward

MajorAward Active Member

I still have one like that clamped to the bars of my motorcycle. My wife says i'm an analog guy living in a digital world, and she is mostly right.

9. Raymondca

Raymondca Member

I moved it to the storage area (near the socket) now. It's more practical since I don't need to look at it all the time. Just need to be able to see it when I want to. That spot is better.

10. Raymondca

Raymondca Member

Analog sometimes looks better. I downloaded a wallpaper with a dark background and my favourite football team logo at the center. It looks great when I put the analog clock on top of it. With that I have less distraction on my screen when I drive.