Clarity Hard Copy Manuals

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Dave Ferrell, Jun 6, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Dave Ferrell

Dave Ferrell Member

I ordered the hard copy manuals from Honda the day we got the car 5 weeks ago and still no sign of them. I got one e mail right away saying they had been ordered but no order # or info and no tracking info. Anyone else order these and if so how long did it take? Any way to follow up on it with Honda easily/

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

K8QM likes this.
  4. Dreamgt

Dreamgt New Member

I got mine with the car, you mean some of you didn't get one? :(

5. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

Pardon me, it was a Warranty Booklet for an F-650 Hybrid truck. Hey, they get partial credit - it had hybrid in the title.

Attached Files:

6. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

Most cars come with a small guide. The full guide is around 400 pages.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Dreamgt

Dreamgt New Member

Gotcha.

9. Dreamgt

Dreamgt New Member

The blue one in this picture is the one that came with the car, I found it to be pretty complete.

10. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

"Owners Guide" = 162 pgs. "Owners Manual" = 400+ pages.

Jed and K8QM like this.
  11. K8QM

K8QM Active Member

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. qtpie

qtpie Active Member

We've received them 2 weeks after we submitted the request.

14. Sandroad

Sandroad Well-Known Member

We also ordered the hard copies, about a month ago with no sign of them yet. I like the on-line pdfs and they can be updated with new info as Honda updates things.

However, on-line links/documents have a way of disappearing on a whim and there is no guarantee they will still be available X number of years from now. I recommend anyone with a vehicle this complex (and fun!) order the hard copies for long term use.

15. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I wonder if Honda will update this info in the online PDF manual after they figure things out and update the software? I hope the update enables my Clarity to match these numbers!

[​IMG]

JustAnotherPoorDriver likes this.
  16. vicw

vicw Active Member

I'm waiting on my 4th order for the manuals so far, since January, 2 orders via phone call, and 2 on the website. I did receive the Owner's Manual on the 3rd order, but , but the others never showed. My 6 months ends mid-July, so I'm not confident my 4th attempt will be successful. Very frustrating.

17. jdonalds

jdonalds Well-Known Member

K8QM and insightman like this.
  18. AnthonyW

AnthonyW Well-Known Member

I got mine in about 2 weeks.

19. dstrauss

dstrauss Well-Known Member

Well, just submitted my THIRD request since 12/12/17 - maybe it will be the charm...

20. altfuelcarguy

altfuelcarguy Member

It took many weeks before mine arrived. They are very nice, worth the wait. The pdf version is also great, with search capabilities and a clickable table of contents.

21. iluvscuba

iluvscuba Active Member

22. vicw

vicw Active Member

I finally received the NAV and WARRANTY INFORMATION Manuals last week, to complete my set. It took me 4 tries and about 5 months overall.

23. Atul Thakkar

Atul Thakkar Active Member

I contacted Honda Canada support and they told me that you have to go to any Honda dealership and go to Part/service and they will order for you free on your behalf. I will go next week

CanadianClarity likes this.