What did you do to your MINI today?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by SameGuy, Oct 4, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

Petro Canada built a network across the Trans-Canada highway using the Federal government grants. At $0.50/min the real world charging is like 40kW and not the 200kW+ as advertised.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. teslarati97

Yes I don't like the total number of individual dispensers as that could be misleading (i.e. a 12 supercharger location vs a 2 CCS site). Number of locations is better to see the regional spread overall.

I didn't include Level 2 charging public sites either.

SameGuy likes this.
  4. I live in Marion County, Florida. Population is approximately 400,000, and is the largest county in the state - about the size of Rhode Island. Not a single non-Tesla public DC fast charger.

5. MrSnrub

MrSnrub Well-Known Member

Cleaning the ICE S 0135DCFA-FD8B-437C-B507-EC16BD38FC48.jpeg B6AAC254-4CE6-4C64-83EE-BA0FBFA7EF9E.jpeg 0135DCFA-FD8B-437C-B507-EC16BD38FC48.jpeg

SameGuy likes this.
  6. Qisl

Qisl Active Member

Have you got a Union Jack on the wall?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. MrSnrub

Yes. My wife and I are total Anglophiles

9. teslarati97

How do you like the Chemical Guys polishing pads?

10. MrSnrub

The pads are fine for my use. If I were doing something serious I’d maybe buy the Lake Country pads. I only had white or orange pads in my cabinet today

11. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Good enough for an ICE car.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. MrSnrub

Pretty much lol

14. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    I thought those are just LC Hexlogic pads rebranded for CG…? I’m still partial to LC Force Hybrids on the Flex XC3401. The combo just works so well with Menzerna products, as well as with 3D Speed and One.

362203CD-FAC1-4AE4-AC27-2A0FCF27A791.jpeg 4AF7E5EC-EB18-4DB8-B2CD-BEF463334ED9.jpeg

TCMCQ and MrSnrub like this.
  15. Wreckless117

Wreckless117 Well-Known Member

Got around to wrapping the trim ring to match the dash panels. Oof, not an easy wrap, lots of heat and stretching needed to get around the curves. Undecided if I'm gonna cut out all the little rectangles for the ring light...

PXL_20230101_212401904.jpg PXL_20230101_212251065.jpg PXL_20230101_212308031.jpg

GvilleGuy, amtrucker22 and Lainey like this.
  16. insightman

Does anyone pay attention to that ring? I have it set to display battery charge, but I never look at it. You did a great job, don't mess it up with your Exacto.

17. Wreckless117

Wreckless117 Well-Known Member

Yea apparently my wife lol. I'm leaning towards not cutting. Wife likes the light but I feel like this looks so much better and if that's the sacrifice for getting rid of piano black then it is what it is.

insightman and SameGuy like this.
  18. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

I do....

The only thing I did today was to reset the warning for maintenance. I will take mine in sometime mid/end-Feb or so to swap back to my favorite tires and have them do the 2 year check. I took delivery of my car more end of Jan 2021 so this popped up about 3 weeks before I expected

19. insightman

What information do you have your ring set to display?

20. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Depends on my mood truly. Right now I have it rotating through ambient lighting colors. Sometimes speed. I like fun though.

insightman and teslarati97 like this.
  21. teslarati97

#teamdiscolights on mid mode for me. If there was Sport+ I would do that, but I dislike Sport mode.

Lainey likes this.
  22. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

I liked sports mode more on my F55S I had. Mid seems just fine to me and not sure why the difference. Maybe I'm more used to throttle response for breaking now, but really no idea why.

23. teslarati97

After I got my ///MPPK installed on my F32 the whole steering feel was magically solved! Sport+ mode would also adjust the dampeners, but there is none for the SE (I think it's on the 2022+ ICE S and JCW).

Mid mode feels the most natural for steering and throttle response.

jakesmini and Lainey like this.