Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. luluna

luluna New Member

Tracker updated today to in-transit! Probably slipped on the Don Carlos and just took a few days to update? Either way, excited to finally see movement after over 3 weeks of sitting in port :)

MrSnrub, SCelectric15, Hatch and 3 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Aprime

Aprime Member

I suspect mine's on this one too given it's headed to Halifax. Waiting for confirmation from the dealer.

4. F14Scott

F14Scott Well-Known Member

Due to what was probably an innocent mistake on the spreadsheet that corrupted the input screen, discovered by another member, I restored it to a version from this morning. My apologies to anyone who lost data with this fix.

5. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Way to go, Another Member!

6. Aprime

Aprime Member

Confirmed it's on the DC. Not sure how long of a wait we can expect for it to arrive to BC from NS. Port delays have been rough out here so I hope it doesn't affect rail transit too much.

For reference, we ordered in late May. The car isn't coming with anything credited, but I also don't have a full list of equipment, just the stuff when we spec'd it after stuff like the steering wheel became optional.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. SameGuy

YUL
  9. MrSnrub

MrSnrub Well-Known Member

Hopefully
    hurricane headed towards NS now

10. Aprime

Aprime Member

Landing Saturday while the boat is due on the 27th. Who knows.

And they have the VIN, but it wasn't provided to us. I guess the GM would abide by the request but our sales guy has been fairly useless lol (the one we started the sales process with was let go of and we had this guy assigned to us). We've had to refer to the GM for a few issues already throughout part of the process.

SameGuy likes this.
  11. luluna

luluna New Member

It was originally planned to land the 24th/25th I believe, so my assumption is that they slowed down to stay out of the hurricane's way.

SameGuy likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. SameGuy

YUL
    Tell them you want the VIN.

14. Aprime

Aprime Member

Lmao, it turns out it's just my partner that forgot to relay it to me.

15. inferno10

inferno10 Member

My order finally moved to Production Begins after more than 6 weeks stuck at scheduled for production purgatory! Now I can only hope it arrives before the end of the year.

Hatch, insightman, SameGuy and 2 others like this.
  16. Mine has been scheduled for production, on and off, for 7 weeks now.

8/2/22 Order received
    8/10/22 Scheduled for Production
    8/15/22 Back to "Order Received" again
    8/23/22 Scheduled for Production (week 37)
    9/06/22 Back to "Order Received" again
    9/08/22 Scheduled for Production (week 42)
    9/21/22 Back to "Order Received" again
    9/23/22 Scheduled for Production - My SA called MINI and was told that they have had production delays, but I am still waiting.

I am happy to hear that inferno10 is having some good fortune.

17. IGGYSpop

IGGYSpop New Member

General question - what kind of charger comes with new MINI SEs in the US?

I saw somewhere (I think on this thread) that some folks are getting Level 1 and Level 2 chargers, or combo chargers.

18. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

The Flexcharger works as Level 1 or Level 2 EVSE, with the Level 2 capable of providing 32 Amps, slightly more than the SE's maximum 30.83 Amps (7400 Watts/240 Volts = 30.83 Amps).

19. IGGYSpop

IGGYSpop New Member

Thanks, insightman! Do you or someone else on the forum have a pec sheet or link to the specific charger?

20. IGGYSpop

IGGYSpop New Member

Never mind. I found a thread and a helpful video:

Thanks again!

Puppethead and insightman like this.
  21. Aprime

Aprime Member

We're dealing with Richmond Mini and we had to switch sales rep, we kept having communication issues with the one we were assigned to after our OG left the dealership. Turns out he forgot to order the black headliner and wasn't taking any ownership of the mistake. -_- We had it in our original order, but neither the VIN nor the updated sheet he sent us had the option code.

Since this isn't the first time this happens to a Mini order, we made sure to present them with the alternatives other buyers got, and they offered either a reorder to be seen in like 8 months, or a $250 dollar credit. We were hoping they'd cave on installing a black one and letting us buy roof rails to install at the same time. I guess we can try to propose that idea a bit more clearly, it's hard to negotiate in the current circumstances.

Car's supposedly on rails now. ETA end of the month. This is the kind of ordering experience that makes me which I'd bought a Tesla, but we got other issues there.

22. Thank you for this advice, an update on my mini ordering odyssey. After posting some messages about a month ago I sent an email to the head of MiniUSA trying to get some answers, he sent me a cordial email back asking for more information so he could pass my info along to the correct person. Fast forward until today (10/10) and still nothing. So I finally called MINI USA and got a hold of someone and they were flabbergasted that I've been waiting this long. They asked me to call the dealer one last time before they could escalate it, I called and asked for the production number and lo and behold, it had just been issued today.

So after 8 months and 5 days, I finally have a production number. Production slated for second week of November when means most likely mid-January I'll receive delivery, basically 50 weeks after I ordered it. Yay, I guess.

insightman, SameGuy, Hatch and 2 others like this.
  23. luluna

luluna New Member

Oof, delayed gratification is an understatement! I hope there will be no more snags/delays for you.

AlexGoes likes this.