Personal note...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kerbe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 36
Reservations are set: Come the end of October I'll be attending an Ambassador event at Aptera HQ in Carlsbad, CA!
I hope they're flying you in and picking you up at the airport in a chauffered Aptera. You do a great job as Aptera's Ambassador on this forum.
 
I hope they're flying you in and picking you up at the airport in a chauffered Aptera. You do a great job as Aptera's Ambassador on this forum.
HA! I'm hoping they don't waste any of their funds on serving us refreshments and you have them throwing money around! :D
 
HA! I'm hoping they don't waste any of their funds on serving us refreshments and you have them throwing money around! :D
Oh, I mistakenly assumed the firehose of cash coming from Launch Design would be paying for this event :)
 
Oh, I mistakenly assumed the firehose of cash coming from Launch Design would be paying for this event :)
I believe that the firehose is drawing from a rather limited cistern: They're using every penny just to get a small number of vehicles hand-built and into the hands of paying customers before the end of the year.
 
I believe that the firehose is drawing from a rather limited cistern: They're using every penny just to get a small number of vehicles hand-built and into the hands of paying customers before the end of the year.
I'm looking forward to the YouTube reviews of the first delivered Apteras. No vehicle manufacturer has walked a higher, longer tightrope than Aptera and their loyal customers are eager to finally do their part to contribute to its success.
 
Let us know how this event goes.

I pulled my reservation and got my $70 back last year bc I wasn't confident that they are able to get the cars out. I was 20k in line before the line jumping investing began.

I've driven past their Carlsbad HQ (only about 30 min away).
 
Let us know how this event goes.

I pulled my reservation and got my $70 back last year bc I wasn't confident that they are able to get the cars out. I was 20k in line before the line jumping investing began.

I've driven past their Carlsbad HQ (only about 30 min away).
I've just enjoyed the ride: I don't know when I've ever had so much fun for $100! I waited a week after the announcement to place a reservation and got #2705 although, as you noted, that really doesn't mean anything. But, should production start, I also wouldn't want a vehicle made during the first year.
 
Back
Top