I just got a 2024 Niro EV and I’m trying to connect to A Better Route Planner via my OBD dongle as I’ve done before.
However most of the time the dongle does not seem to get power (no red pilot lite) but occasionally it does and everything is fine until I turn off the car and then no dice.
I’ve tried every combination I can think of plugging it in with the car on, with the car off…
Has anyone had / solved this issue?
TIA
Bill
However most of the time the dongle does not seem to get power (no red pilot lite) but occasionally it does and everything is fine until I turn off the car and then no dice.
I’ve tried every combination I can think of plugging it in with the car on, with the car off…
Has anyone had / solved this issue?
TIA
Bill