Hi everyone,
I am looking to buy a set of the 17-inch asymmetrical "Corona Spoke" (also known as Power Spoke) wheels originally found on the Cooper SE.
Ideally, I'm looking for a clean set of 4 with minimal to no curb rash. I'm open to buying them either with or without tires.
I am located in IL and would prefer a local pickup if you are nearby. However, I am completely willing to pay for shipping if you are located elsewhere and the price is right.
Please send me a PM with photos, condition details, and your asking price if you have a set you're willing to part with.
Thanks!
I am looking to buy a set of the 17-inch asymmetrical "Corona Spoke" (also known as Power Spoke) wheels originally found on the Cooper SE.
Ideally, I'm looking for a clean set of 4 with minimal to no curb rash. I'm open to buying them either with or without tires.
I am located in IL and would prefer a local pickup if you are nearby. However, I am completely willing to pay for shipping if you are located elsewhere and the price is right.
Please send me a PM with photos, condition details, and your asking price if you have a set you're willing to part with.
Thanks!