You can find used EVs for sale at MyEV.com

Discussion in 'General' started by Domenick, Jun 28, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. A new website, MyEV.com is now hosting used EVs for sale. It's affiliated with InsideEVs (we have the same parent company) and hopes to offer an excellent shopping and buying experience.

It's just launched, so it's looking for feedback on how they might improve the site. Definitely worth spending a little time on just to see the range of cars that are available already.

Personally, I'm checking for prices and availability of Spark EVs in my area. And maybe i3s, though they may be out of my budget.

Anyhow, thought I'd give you all a heads up. I know they've put a lot of work into this and the team there is pretty ambitious and want to make this a great resource for EV buyers.
    [​IMG]

turtleturtle likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Mark W

Mark W Active Member

CT
    Is the Myev.com site no longer being updated? I am looking for a 2016 or 2017 Chevy Volt, and saw some great prices in their placements here only to find out that when cross checking against Carvana's website directly the ads showing on myev.com seem to be maybe a year old! Too bad, I was excited to find those prices! :(

4. I am looking to buy also, and found the same thing. Apparently they are not updating the site, as I found one car that was listed 3 years ago. To find out how long ago the car was listed, scroll down just past the map. It will tell you how old the ad is but not if it has been sold.

Mark W likes this.
  5. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I like EBay motors.

Bob Wilson

6. Mark W

Mark W Active Member

CT
    If myev.com isn't really functioning anymore, this site should take the ad links down so people aren't misled.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. It's functioning - It's just overrun with Carvana ads.

bwilson4web likes this.
  9. Mark W

Mark W Active Member

CT
    Their listings are a year old. That's not functioning. I wish I could go in the time machine and use their site to buy a car at the prices they list! Sold!