Wireless charging

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by dotori, Dec 10, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. dotori

dotori Member

I cant seem to find an answer but does the mini cooper se come with wireless charging? Mine finally started production but I don't see it on the features anywhere. Also, heard that its for smaller phones only (if there is a wireless charger)? I just ordered the 13 pro max and I'm guessing that wont fit but will the regular 13 pro fit?

edit - Ordered a '22 base model SE

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

I think in the upper trims it comes in the armrest. I’ve heard the big phones are too big as well. I don’t have it in mine so I can’t say from experience.

4. dotori

dotori Member

ok so the base model doesn't come with it?

5. ColdCase

ColdCase Active Member

Wireless charging was available only on the Iconic trim. I have an iPhone 11 Pro and it fits perfectly with its case. A slightly larger phone may fit. The only downside is I'm always returning to the car to retrieve the phone I forgot about.

It would be code 6NW on your order sheet, part of the 7GK Navigation Plus package. Navigation Plus was only available in the iconic trim earlier this year. Not available in the Signature or Signature Plus trims.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  6. dotori

dotori Member

Ah ok then this doesn't affect me. I don't have to worry about changing my phone order. I was on the website and even on the Iconic trim level features, I couldn't find any information on it.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. DisgruntledSanta

DisgruntledSanta Active Member

According to my MA, that is one of the chipsets affected by the shortage, no vehicles are getting it, even the JCW cars…

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

9. moofpup

moofpup Active Member

Other then Qi charging in the armrest what comes with navigation plus that is not on the standard navigation package?

10. ColdCase

ColdCase Active Member

Baring chip shortages, I think it includes the Head-Up Display, Concierge services, Media Connected XL whatever those are.

Does the std come with wireless carplay? If not, thats part of Connected XL.

11. moofpup

moofpup Active Member

Signature with standard navigation does have wireless CarPlay.

12. To remove this ad click here.