Will Tesla Be Terminated?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by TalkTesla, Jun 10, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. TalkTesla

TalkTesla New Member

New Video from TalkTesla:

In this video I'll flip the script and argue the best Tesla bear case I can, Tesla's judgement day is coming! (Don't worry, I'm still a bull... you'll see!)

bwilson4web likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

Why in the world would anyone think that the serial Tesla bashing FUDsters need any help? There are already far too many of them, even a few infesting this forum.

Chris Sadlak likes this.
  4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

It is called "inoculation." By early exposure to the claims, the viewer/reader is better prepared to deal with the false and often incomplete claims one has ready answers. I do prefer a text version but the video is good enough for now.

I've done the same with climate deniers by making a study of the literature and taking the Skeptical Science Denier 101 course. Living in Huntsville AL the home of Spencer, I have met with some of their 'students.'

Bob Wilson

5. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

IMHO nearly all the claims from Tesla bashers can be refuted very easily:

Tesla’s global automobile sales totals:
    2012: 2650
    2013: 22,300
    2014: 31,655 (+41.95%)
    2015: 50,580 (+59.8%)
    2016: 76,230 (+50.7%)
    2017: 101,312 (+32.9%)

'Nuff said.

TalkTesla and bwilson4web like this.
  6. prestoOne

prestoOne Member

uh, Tesla isn't going anywhere they are here to stay unless they decide to let themselves be bought out by car company that couldn't get their own act together.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Jimmy Truong

Jimmy Truong Member

I’ll bet every $ in my account that Tesla is here to stay!
    Coming from 14 years of owning BMW and after driving Model 3 in the last 2 weeks, I can tell you this: I don’t miss BMW and it’s driving dynamic anymore. Tesla is absolutely awesome car and I can see in near future sales of BMW 3ers and Mercedes C- class will suffer a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

Pushmi-Pullyu and bwilson4web like this.