Why doesn't Ford have Short and Distorts with media sycophants?

Discussion in 'General' started by 101101, Oct 23, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

  1. 101101

    101101 Well-Known Member

    Ford looks like its going under. Its F Series is going to take a hard fall either by the booting of the bs Trump admin or just the realism in world markets were governments reject its bs or just the simply lack of technology to stay alive in an electric age. Tony Seba said Ford is with drawing from cars and trying to hoard cash so it make it in transportation as a service. Ford says its going to look driving the operating system behind transportation as a service. Can anyone take that bs seriously? So what would that be (?) Uber type coordination with self driving? Where is Ford on self driving- seriously. Ford is going to take on Silicon Valley in its core competency? Ford going to take on Google, or take on Apple or Intel?

    What Ford needs to do is convert it existing plants that produce ICE components into plants that produce electric car components. That is the only way its going to survive. Even before the autonomous vehicle impact Tesla is apparently dropping for 4 ICE cars from the market per car it sells. This is Ross's logic. But self driving will only magnify this. Also the advantage from Tesla is so superior that Ford faces a winner take all result.
     
  2. To remove this ad click here.

  3. gooki

    gooki Active Member

    Yes transportation as a service is a winner take all industry. Actually it’ll most likely to have two major players cornering 90% of the market per region with everyone else fighting over the remaining 10%.
     
    101101 likes this.
  4. 101101

    101101 Well-Known Member

    Structurally bankrupt Ford is paying a dividend? Forbes acknowledged the structural bankruptcy of both Ford and GM.
    They tried to suggest for cover something like this might apply to Tesla- it doesn't but it does apply to every trickle down welfare queen for the rich subsidy based fossil fuel supply/retail business. The horrid and always getting worse sub threshold aggregate efficiency of fossil fuel economy guarantees this hollowing out vacuousness. When a business is smoke and mirrors like Ford's is the people running the scam try to deflect attention over the smell by accusing legitimate competition of being the source. This is especially the case where areas are clearing out and people can see the fresh difference offered in the likes of Tesla.
     

Share This Page