Where to put keys and fob in summer

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by KonaTom, Sep 9, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. KonaTom

KonaTom Well-Known Member

I found it a nuisance with my keys in summer when I wasn’t wearing a jacket. Found these key hooks at Canadian tire (also saw them and Home Depot). Seems to work well.
    See below for photo

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KonaTom

upload_2019-9-9_14-55-1.jpeg

Here’s photo

XtsKonaTrooper likes this.
  4. GPM432

GPM432 Active Member

I'll look for your car and take it for a test ride keys and all.

electriceddy likes this.
  5. styx66

styx66 New Member

They never leave my pocket... Whenever they do i end up getting out of the car leaving them behind and have to go back in and get them, since I'm so used to just getting out.

KiwiME and electriceddy like this.
  6. That would never happen using the Key hook - You would have a constant rattle to remind you to take your keys with you (at least with my keys)

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. KonaTom

Not much rattle with this so far. I usually have a cell phone in pocket and I didn’t want the keys in back pockets, and didn’t want to place it on wireless charge pad, and when I placed it in other places I would often forget them. Also, I always lock the doors when exiting, so I will never leave the keys there. At least they visible as I get up.

electriceddy likes this.
  9. Brennan Raposo

Brennan Raposo Well-Known Member

I have mine on a carabiner and the biner attached to my pants belt loop. Seems to work the best.
    Wouldn't want to forget my keys in the car and give someone a free Kona EV lol