Wheels possibly for sale for local pickup

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Naughtysauce, Oct 13, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Naughtysauce

Naughtysauce Member

I'm not really feeling the wheels in my 2018 Clarity, so I'm contemplating on selling them so I'll gauge the interest here.

Some of the wheels have curb rash from the previous owner, but they're not too bad, if you're interested, I can provide pics of the damage.

I'm thinking $600 for the rims(no tires) is a fair price, they go for around $200 used $350 new online. Local pickup only in SoCal.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

You might not be looking at the right prices if you're talking about the OEM wheels for the Honda Clarity PHEV. They retail for $951.14, but if you act now you can get one for a mere $668.81. These wheels have the sound-deadening baffles that increase the price. Make sure your tire store knows not to damage them.

upload_2021-10-13_17-10-8.png

4. Naughtysauce

Naughtysauce Member

My comparison pricing was per wheel. I'm intending on selling these for $600 for the set.

Thanks for the heads up about the sound baffles

5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

The numbers I posted were per wheel also. You're kindly offering your complete set for less than the sale price of a single new OEM Clarity PHEV wheel.

One forum member had a difficult time getting Costco to cover the damage they did to the baffles on his Clarity wheels.