What did you do to your Mini today?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by ghost, Jan 10, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ghost

ghost Active Member

Today I added some yellow stickers I made with our Cricut machine. I scanned in existing stickers that came with my black emblems, but they were red. So I cut them on yellow vinyl, which matched the OEM yellow pretty well. I was originally going to do a full yellow delete, but I think I'm going to keep it, just bc it's pretty rare to see. When my personalized black and yellow plates come in, they should match pretty well, too.

I also plastidipped the emblems and light rings (the beltline was vinyl taped already).
    upload_2022-1-10_14-58-42.png
    The only chrome left is the front grille surround, which will be plastidipped soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone is interested in the Cricut file for the MINI emblems, I can send it to you (it's not perfect and quite rudimentary, though).

Also, nothing I did, but I got a warning on my steering wheel display when I drove past a law enforcement vehicle. Not sure why I haven't seen that before today (had my SE for a month).

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

Very cool, I like it. I may do something similar as I think the black emblems are too boring.

ghost likes this.
  4. endquote

endquote Active Member

I cut some adhesive vinyl to cover up those air bag warnings on the visors.

IMG_1654.jpeg

insightman, FrankinCarp and ghost like this.
  5. Like the combination of gray, black and yellow, it does look great and it’s unique.

insightman and ghost like this.
  6. ghost

ghost Active Member

Thanks, I bought the black decals to cover up the yellow Ss, and they looked good, but the yellow has grown on me.

Clean

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. New bumper sticker
    IMG_0431.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Inside EVs