Weaponizing Lies

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bwilson4web, Nov 23, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Bob Wilson

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SouthernDude

SouthernDude Active Member

lol. "wanes somewhat". Immunity from the vaccine at around 6 months is almost the same as if they didn't get the vaccine.

"We know its safe for kids." lol how do they know if it is if they haven't gone through all the typical testing measures? He doesn't. Something not tested is not known.
    https://www.euronews.com/next/2021/10/07/sweden-and-denmark-suspend-use-of-moderna-covid-vaccine-for-younger-age-groups

Fauci is now outright fear mongering about the risk for children. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the CDC estimates that only 645 children from ages 0 to 17 have died. The death toll for children isn't significantly different than what it is for the flu - may actually be less. Secondly, he's also not mentioning the obvious thing that the children who are dying and/or getting really sick are unhealthy. This changes the dynamic of how you interpret the risk and he knows it. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/burden.html

"It's just a gottcha"
    lel. Everyone calling out his inconsistencies and his judgement are just using gottchas. ok. absolutely hilarious.

lol. The covid virus originates from a chinese city with a lab that studies corona viruses. It's just a coincidence and its politicization to think that there is any connection at all. /s

"It's not a mandate, it's a requirement". Same difference. He's just changing the word in some poor attempt to manipulate people.

No mention of how stupid it was to put covid patients in nursing homes. that happened in some states and guess what happened next? Massive death spike. Why? Because the virus is a threat to old people, who make up well over half of all the deaths.

4. I never listen to anything Fauci says anymore, incl any vids that may show him He has changed his mind so many times, and out and out lied about some things incl his involvement and support of the Wuhan lab. So I find it amazing that so many people and media still quote him. And don't forget that he is on the board of Pfizer, so it is in his interest to keep this pandemic going and sell more vaccines to the world. For me that is a huge conflict of interest and he should be removed from his govt post and being a spokesperson for the govt re covid.

5. SouthernDude

lol. forgot about that one. Amazing how big pharma created the opioid crisis, but something similar couldn't possibly happen with anything else.

6. bwilson4web

A free country, live and die by your beliefs. But your freedom ends with my nose.

Don’t sit near me or offer services that might spread the virus. Above all live a long life to remember those you lead to this disease.

US
    In the Past 28 Days: 2,308,326 | 32,898
    Totals: 48,018,473 | 774,416
    Total Incidence Rate: 14,574.62 per 100,000 people
    Total Case-Fatality Ratio: 1.61

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. SouthernDude

Then move away. I do not want to live the rest of my life wearing a mask and getting endless booster shots every 6 months because of your media induced paranoia.

9. bwilson4web

Don’t let the door hit you on the butt when you leave … or at the hospital … or the funeral home. Actually I prefer you visit those places for the life long memories of what you’ve advocated.

Better vaccines and treatments along with culling the herd will solve the problem. The living will adjust and thrive. As Deming said, ”Survival is not guaranteed.”

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  10. SouthernDude

At this point I suspect that you want me to die from the virus. My decision to not get the covid vaccine is no more risky than to not get the flu vaccine and you know it. You just want me dead for political reasons.

lol. Now you do this with abortion, CRT, and the destruction of the family through progressive social policy.

11. bwilson4web

No, I don’t want YOU to die from COVID. I want others whom you know suffer the disease and you live a long life remembering they took your advice. Surviver’s guilt is the answer.

In my case, every reasonable precaution has and will be taken. There is no guarantee but it will be based on sound medical practice.

Bob Wilson

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. SouthernDude

lol. ok. Cool. Now think about all the babies who have died because of your support of abortion. That has killed far more people than covid ever will and it is purely elective. Manipulative guilt goes both ways. If you think this sounds ridiculous, how ridiculous do you think your attempts at manipulative guilt sound to me?

My position is that people should gauge the risk for themselves and take the vaccine if they feel they fall into the risky category. I would argue that vulnerable people should take the vaccine and should isolate themselves more, but it's their decision to make. I am perfectly fine with the outcomes of this position.

14. bwilson4web

Once you think about all the "post trimester" abortions from your COVID nonsense:

Cases | Deaths by Country/Region/Sovereignty
    US
    28-Day: 2,318,700 | 32,476

Each corpse was once a baby who managed to get through three trimesters. Only your side is quite happy to kill 'em with non-medical nonsense. Regardless, I remember the pre-ROE world of: 'mid-school year vacations'; veterinarian side businesses; homes for unwed mothers, and; infection deaths in ERs. Pre-ROE, there always were safe abortions for the wealthy but grim outcomes for everyone else. But as we both know, your concern for the living ends with birth.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/05/upshot/americans-are-having-fewer-babies-they-told-us-why.html

Americans are having fewer babies. At first, researchers thought the declining fertility rate was because of the recession, but it kept falling even as the economy recovered. Now it has reached a record low for the second consecutive year.

Because the fertility rate subtly shapes many major issues of the day — including immigration, education, housing, the labor supply, the social safety net and support for working families — there’s a lot of concern about why today’s young adults aren’t having as many children. So we asked them.

Wanting more leisure time and personal freedom; not having a partner yet; not being able to afford child-care costs — these were the top reasons young adults gave for not wanting or not being sure they wanted children, according to a new survey conducted by Morning Consult for The New York Times.
    . . .
    Untitled.jpg

Your side fails to address any of the concerns which is consistent with having no interest in post-trimester babies. This explains your death-grip on COVID-19 nonsense. You really want to kill Americans.

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  15. bwilson4web

upload_2021-11-25_15-20-38.png

Bob Wilson

16. bwilson4web

[​IMG]

17. What is it with you, Bob? Were you one of these kids that would go around calling everyone he didn't like names? Come on, grow up. Or get help with a mental condition.

You may not agree with SD, and I don't either re getting vaxed. But your strange behaviour certainly doesn't help anything.

18. bwilson4web

Explaining a joke, humor, seldom works but regardless:
    • Halloween mask - the earlier comment about living with a mask triggered a memory.
    • Cartoon - avoidably taking up an ICU bed kills two like a heart attack victim over at Coleman AL who was sent hundreds of miles away to an ICU bed in Mississippi. Local ICU beds were filled with unvaccinated COVID-19 patients.
    If SD wants to make silly comments, laugh at him. Crack a smile and move on. Just the data suggests we're headed into a 5th wave as team SD and DeSantos is removing epidemic safety practices:
    [​IMG]

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  19. SouthernDude

lol. Seems like you had a happy Thanksgiving.

lol. Everybody dies and the overwhelming majority of people who have died with covid are old people and unhealthy people. My risk as an unvaccinated, healthy 30 yr old is still several times lower than your risk as a vaccinated (and probably unhealthy) 70 yr old. This is a fact that you can't accept for some reason.

Secondly, an old person dying from covid is not comparable to a woman who murders her child for no

lol. I highly doubt that you personally knew any woman who actually flew to some other country to murder her baby (Also, you are admitting that you view abortion as form of birth control.) I bet it was a really small number of women who did that and if they did why should that justify allowing and encouraging (yes your side does this) here? You know people get in planes and fly to have sex with minors in other countries. You want to allow that here now? Same goes with all other forms of depraved behavior. Weak reasoning.

Homes for unwed mothers? Well, that was what the institution of marriage was for before you left wing boomers destroyed it with no fault divorce and all the "free love" nonsense.

Infection deaths in the hospital is no reason to justify murdering children. lol

The overwhelming

lol. This one cracks me up because of how exactly incorrect that is. Literally everything on that list is the direct result of your beliefs in action. (also this isn't the reasons why women say they have abortions either, so this list doesn't actually address abortion at all.)

Medical expenses high? This is largely due to Americans being generally unhealthy due to a series of perverse incentives that subsidies and mandates cause (sugar subsidies anyone?). It is also due to the insane amount of regulations that make different forms of collective bargaining (eg this can be a form of insurance you know) either difficult or impossible.

Wage stagnation and living cost increase? Wage stagnation is largely due to the labor market being flooded with unnecessary mass immigration and from "liberating" women. Living expenses have drastically increased because of restricted housing supply due to zoning laws and "environmental" regulations and because of the various other regulations that make virtually everything expensive.

Student loan debt? There are tons of jobs that now require unnecessary licenses that make it more difficult to get into without education - many of these programs requiring unnecessary "core" classes too. All this does is encourage people to get far more education than they actually want or need to do anything.

The lesson here is perverse incentives result in perverse outcomes. Most of what you support is a series of perverse incentives because you refuse to honestly reflect on the outcomes of anything you support.

You say this to me, yet believe that its totally fine for a woman to kill her children for no reason and you also probably believe assisted suicide is a good thing too.

20. bwilson4web

Oh I don’t know as pregnant 12 year old incest girls are your ideal. Better still a woman with young kids unable to work because of a pregnancy. Then some fetuses are doomed to a short, brutal death. Your side cruelty knows no boundaries.

Bob Wilson

21. SouthernDude

I'm not a muslim, so this doesn't apply to me. lol. Plus, this is the rarest reason why an abortion happen. The overwhelming majority of abortions are for purely unnecessary reasons. Less than 1% of all abortions are ever for rape, incest, mother's life.

Pregnant women can't work? That's mighty sexist of you Bob. lol. Secondly, what's wrong with a woman choosing to be a stay at home mother? Guess that's not 'liberated' enough for you. lol
    Anyways, the epidemic of single motherhood is the direct product of the moral degeneracy you leftists have wrought onto society. This is the fault of your views, not mine.

Yes, as a result of abortion, which is what you blindly defend for no sane reason. lol.

wtf? How am I the cruel one? You actual believe that it is totally acceptable to murder a child for purely materialistic reasons. You think it is reasonable for a woman to murder her child to advance some pointless career. You think it is reasonable for a woman to murder her child because she thinks she has enough. You think it is reasonable for a woman to murder her child because of a supposed lack of resources - a standard that would invalidate the lives of the overwhelming majority of humans that have ever lived. This is cartoonishly evil and yet you still support it.

22. bwilson4web

Abortion is OK by me for:
    • pre-viability, no questions or issues
    • incest and rape, sometimes post viability
    • birth defects, especially fatal
    • risk to woman's health and life
    Bob Wilson

23. SouthernDude

This changes absolutely nothing about my earlier critique.

Both of these make up less than 1% of all abortions currently.

These diagnosis are often not accurate. Better to let the child be born.