Want to help with an Out of Spec Reviews range test?

Discussion in 'Bolt EV' started by rkassel7, Nov 7, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. rkassel7

rkassel7 New Member

Hi everyone! My name is Ryan, I've had my 2017 Premier for about 2 years. I am working on a project with Out of Spec Reviews (https://www.youtube.com/c/OutofSpecReviews), we want to compare the range between a Bolt that received the recall battery replacement and one that has not. We're looking for a 2017-2019 Premier with OEM wheels and tires that has not received a new battery. If you're in the Denver area and are willing to let us borrow your car for testing, please send me a DM or reply below with the year and trim level of your bolt, what wheels and tires it has, whether it has received the replacement battery, whether it has the updated software with the 80% charge limit, and how many miles are on the vehicle. Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm really looking forward to talking with you all and quantifying just how much range we're unlocking with the new battery. Thanks!

Ryan

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. HiHoStevo

HiHoStevo New Member

Hi Ryan... I have watched many of the "Out of Spec" reviews on YouTube... My Bolt is a 2020 Premiere that has NOT had the battery replacement. Unfortunately, I am in Las Vegas and not Denver... LoL.

4. Olimpia

Olimpia Member

Didn't Tom M. already do a similar (same?) test?

5. He did!