Unknown Icons

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Puppethead, Feb 26, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

A couple of new icons showed up on my display, anyone know what they signify?

seicons.jpg
    I have no idea what the one on the right is, some sort of clock? The one on the left is a fan, but what does it indicate? My SE was parked in the garage and plugged in, fully charged at the time.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Scheduled climate control?

4. JonR

JonR Well-Known Member

5. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

never have seen these but just looked at the car and lo and behold there they were!

6. Puppethead

Huh, didn't find those in the Motorer's Guide (app version). Who'd have thought the PDF would have different information. And I never see those because I'm not usually in the car with it turned on while it's plugged in. I always get in it and go, don't typically just sit in it.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

I've never seen those, either, and would have been googling like crazy to figure them out. I'm glad you brought it up.

9. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

I saw a new one today and I can not find it in the manual. I was low on battery and switched into green+. There was a green circle and arrow that seemed like an indication that I should slow down.

10. Urbanengineer

Urbanengineer Active Member

Attached Files:

11. Puppethead

The clock icon in the manual doesn't match the one on the SE display, no wonder I missed it. But now I have an urge to see the others in the list...

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. GetOffYourGas

GetOffYourGas Well-Known Member

It’s under “GREEN tip, symbols” in my manual. It means that you can increase your range by slowing down.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

14. Puppethead

Slightly off topic, but my ICE Clubman S engine light came on (going in for service tomorrow). Which got me thinking, and I checked the manual. It looks like there is no engine light for the SE. Ha! I guess this list of ODB-II trouble codes for MINI has less significance.