Undercarriage oil pan cover

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Reissc, May 20, 2020.

1. Reissc

Reissc New Member

Hello everyone,

Can anybody help with a link to the part # or diagram that includes the aluminum cover that you remove for an oil change? I'm not sure what the correct name is. I bent mine up a bit and would like to find a replacement. I've searched through a bunch of diagrams, but I can't seem to find the right one . I appreciate your help!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2. MrFixit

MrFixit Active Member

This is weird.
    I looked through the part diagrams too, and just can't seem to find it either. You are not going crazy !

3. craze1cars

craze1cars Well-Known Member

Just call any Honda dealership parts department, and put their parts guy on the search. As for part number and price, they'll gladly provide both over phone.

4. ClarityBill

ClarityBill Active Member

Looks like you want just part of

Cover Assembly, Motor (Lower) - Honda (74110-TRW-A00)

5. MrFixit

MrFixit Active Member

6. craze1cars

craze1cars Well-Known Member

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if you have to buy the whole thing just to get the access cover. Not uncommon. But that’s just a guess. Any online research is wasted time. Call the parts department for real answers. They’ll figure it out.

Also I gotta suggest...if it’s just bent? Straighten it.

7. Reissc

Reissc New Member

It is bent which is easily straightened, but I also ripped open a few of the screw holes. It really was a nice piece of work! I may just see if I can throw some washer on there and get it to hold. I really appreciate everyone trying to find it online.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

craze1cars likes this.
  8. Robert_Alabama

Robert_Alabama Well-Known Member