Undercarriage oil pan cover

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Reissc, May 20, 2020.

  1. Reissc

    Reissc New Member

    Hello everyone,

    Can anybody help with a link to the part # or diagram that includes the aluminum cover that you remove for an oil change? I'm not sure what the correct name is. I bent mine up a bit and would like to find a replacement. I've searched through a bunch of diagrams, but I can't seem to find the right one . I appreciate your help!

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  2. MrFixit

    MrFixit Active Member

    This is weird.
    I looked through the part diagrams too, and just can't seem to find it either. You are not going crazy !
  3. craze1cars

    craze1cars Well-Known Member

    Just call any Honda dealership parts department, and put their parts guy on the search. As for part number and price, they'll gladly provide both over phone.
  4. ClarityBill

    ClarityBill Active Member

    Looks like you want just part of

    Cover Assembly, Motor (Lower) - Honda (74110-TRW-A00)
  5. MrFixit

    MrFixit Active Member

  6. craze1cars

    craze1cars Well-Known Member

    Wouldn’t surprise me at all if you have to buy the whole thing just to get the access cover. Not uncommon. But that’s just a guess. Any online research is wasted time. Call the parts department for real answers. They’ll figure it out.

    Also I gotta suggest...if it’s just bent? Straighten it.
  7. Reissc

    Reissc New Member

    It is bent which is easily straightened, but I also ripped open a few of the screw holes. It really was a nice piece of work! I may just see if I can throw some washer on there and get it to hold. I really appreciate everyone trying to find it online.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    craze1cars likes this.
  8. Robert_Alabama

    Robert_Alabama Well-Known Member

Share This Page