TSLA stock

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by R P, Feb 23, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. YTD TSLA has dropped almost 30% from its highs. Ford and GM have done much better YTD. Is this a reflection of Tesla's poor showings in recent quality and reliability surveys? Or is it that the other car makers are getting close to launch more EVs? Or is it because it is way over valued? Book price is 23.15 per share right now (GM's is higher) and TSLA is still over $600. I think it is mostly the latter. There also has been a tremendous amount of insider selling in the last year, and no insider buying. What do you think?

Bob, do you still own TSLA?

Disclosure: I don't have any holdings in TSLA, long or short, and never have. And no interest in owning any either. But I am an active investor and watch it more for interest, and because I own an EV and am a proponent of that technology. I see the world moving to EVs, not just BEVs but hydrogen as well, used in large transport vehicles and airliners.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Since I bought TSLA at split adjusted $60/share ... I plan to wait for the 2021 Q2 financials.

I am concerned about the Bitcoin buzz. Tesla should not be playing in speculative currencies. Musk in his private funds, OK but not this stockholder’s investment.

Bob Wilson

turtleturtle and R P like this.