The $18,632 electric eBussy can turn into 10 different vehicles: Lego Like

Discussion in 'General' started by interestedinEV, Jul 31, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. interestedinEV

interestedinEV Well-Known Member

The $18,632 electric eBussy can turn into 10 different vehicles by using different modular attachments — see how

https://news.yahoo.com/18-632-electric-ebussy-turn-162413308.html

According to the Germany-based company's website, the eBussy's design is centered around the "Lego principle" by using a series of chassis attachments to create a multi-use vehicle.

upload_2020-7-31_20-18-51.png
    • Germany-based Electric Brands has unveiled the eBussy, an electric modular bus that can come in 10 different body forms.

• The eBussy comes in two chassis: "standard" and "offroad".

• Its modularity allows the vehicle to be used with different bodies, such as a camper, dump truck, bus, or various types of pickup trucks.

• The eBussy starts at around $18,632 and will be available on the market in 2021.
    upload_2020-7-31_20-22-30.png

cregox and electriceddy like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I really like the camper version at $33,946 off road , I wonder if will we ever see it here?:cool:

mho and cregox like this.
  4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Crash testing costs can increase with the number of variants.

Bob Wilson

5. DucRider

DucRider Well-Known Member

72V battery system and 20 HP will make it a bit like an electric golf cart

cregox likes this.
  6. interestedinEV

interestedinEV Well-Known Member

Hmm unlikely at least in the next 3-4 years. The big question is "if they will even make it to the market". We have had Sondors trying to go from electric scooters to electric cars, just like this company and fail. We had Dyson trying to go from vacuum cleaners to cars and drop out.We have a Faraday Futures and so many other cars that have failed.

They claim they will have solar charging which increase range, but the maximum speed for any of there model is 55 mph (90 kph) so I do think it is even designed for long distance travel, short commutes were speed or range does not matter. Many things do not add up here, so I am skeptical that it will even see the light of the day.

cregox likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. cregox

cregox New Member

they did release a working prototype, apparently.

curious to hear your updated thoughts.

electriceddy likes this.