Thank you, everyone!

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by CuriousGeorge, Mar 8, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Well-Known Member

I have had my new (to me) SE for about a month now. Weather in plus summer tires have prevented me from driving it as much as I would like, but I have enjoyed it immensely so far. Part of that stems from learning new things about it, and-or experiencing in real life things that have been discussed here. So, to everyone who has ever shared fact, tidbit, reasoned opinion, or even unreasoned opinion about the SE, a sincere thank you!

Now back to reading about secret roller mode, suspension modifications, tire options, Android auto simulating apps, etc....

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Ooh I hadn’t looked into this any further since I mentioned it last fall. Let us know what you learn about it!

4. teddybare

teddybare Member

what is this roller mode ive heard about..

5. teddybare

teddybare Member

oh just seen a article "test bench mode" having a read now

6. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Well-Known Member

The website to which the link leads is a bit confusing, as it is a bit more of a mish-mash of developer's thoughts than an actual description of the app and it's features. But, I downloaded it to my phone and it runs just fine. I am still exploring what it does/how to use it, but having access to messages is nice.

Overall, for my use case I'm not sure if it is worth launching the app every time I get in the car/restart my phone, but others might find it worthwhile.

SameGuy likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.