TFL auction for 2022 MINI SE Electric Collection

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by teslarati97, Feb 22, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

My butt has touched those seats. That's worth a couple extra pennies, right?

SameGuy, MichaelC and teslarati97 like this.
  4. teslarati97

Sure! Makes it extra rare since you were @ Sandia MINI.

5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

You'd think with all their car-reviewing experience the TFL father or son would be better at selling cars than that page indicates. They don't even reveal the trim level. Do they expect prospective buyers to watch every video they've made about this car? Is their target market only people who know everything about the MINI Cooper SE?

It has a sunroof, so not a Signature and it doesn't have a HUD, so not an Iconic. That narrows things down, but doesn't completely identify this model.

6. teslarati97

Well the Electric Collection is a Level 3 (Iconic) trim everywhere outside USA in fairness.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. insightman

Level 3 outside the USA doesn't have a HUD?

Don't they think it would make sense to identify this SE as a special Electric Collection edition?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
  9. teslarati97

There's a HUD for Electric Collection for markets outside of USA...it's essentially Iconic with a no charge leather seat delete and optional multitone roof.

For example see 7:50 for the MINI Electric Collection Interior with a HUD in the UK.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
    JosephGrizzle likes this.
  10. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

It is island blue which was available in 2022 only as a special edition. It has different stripes, i think cloth seats.

They got a great deal on the car. the video of them picking it up tells how much they got off sticker. When I called Sandia to buy one of the others on the lot the saleswoman told me they got a special deal that I dont qualify for. So I didnt buy the iconic they had on the lot, and bought a signature instead.

11. insightman

Maybe Roman can tell his writers to read this thread for tips on the information he should include in his auction description.

CoachCookie likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.