Tesla can now forget about Wall Street.

Discussion in 'General' started by 101101, Mar 15, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. 101101

101101 Well-Known Member

All Tesla has to do is follow its plan now. It does need to show pick up and start taking orders soon. It can basically follow Job's philosophy of F. the backseat driver shareholders. If it wants it can still go private with its own employees. Just buy back shares from the market and issue non-convertibles shares that can only be sold to other employees until the firm is off the market. The firm will then in a matter of time be fully private on more of a membership basis- but in this case you couldn't have better actual vestment.

In the modern West one person cannot own another person and one person is also not supposed to be able to rent other people. There is contracting that acts as a sort of mediator on this as do various membership schemes. But critically while we are not able to own other people out loud out, our society allows the ownership of organizations which are composed of people and in a society where wages are suppressed to get debt and control up and where necessary work is over, in such a society ownership of organizations amounts to ownership of people which in turn results in most people spending most of their time being told what to do for money. In essence most people are born into money captivity and are not free in US society. I'll say it again, US society is not free, these are not free people, its population is economically enslaved- you can see this even in the flamed social mobility and the huge drop in the freedom of press rankings (even though its really freedom of speech- rankings not freedom of press.)

Now we're in a post union period but we're also in a time where high indexed GAIs and membership must displace ownership models just to keep the peace and to move back to and keep a free and just society. If you think about the history of US industry we've been trying to temper ownership with membership through unions. That ultimately failed starting in 1970s when behind the scenes it became clear that necessary work was essentially over at that point unions stopped tempering and started being capitulators.

There are tradeoffs with this. More collegiate organizations will not necessarily perform as well, they will lack coercive mojo, but it is a necessary trade off. Consumer may not do as well and trade walls may have a new justification beyond trying to add life to the pathetic fossil fuel scam. Also divestment on both ends may hit liquidity and motivation for innovation- but we've been suppressing innovation with fossil fuel and sponsorship for a long time now. Google's Larry Page is said to have threatened his board with to paraphrase: how can I put in all this time and energy if I don't have control? Charitable translation I'm not going to work my arse off just to have someone else come along and erase what I've worked for. That is valid but the thing is, freedom is not something you earn its something you're born with and the Tesla employees have earned the right regardless and it is another area where Tesla can set an much needed example.

There are still issues. Full employee ownership like Mondragon is of course not a panacea and flatness and more democracy in the work place are far from guaranteed advantages for competitiveness and as we've seen Mondragon resorted to marrying the USX steel union because conversely management was still a problem. But I cannot think of a better people to vest in your organization than the people who have given their productive lives to the effort voluntarily and this makes more possible for such people to give their productive efforts voluntarily as it seems to solve part of Page's dilemma and it tamps down the influence of saboteur organizations like Black Rock and Goldman. No more liars and cheats calling themselves Tesla Investors. Also, when Tesla gains its proper power it needs to push to make shorting illegal it should push for that now, it is obvious crime and criminality and any advantages are miniscule and vastly out weighted by advantages to corruption- its continued existence is just a failure of the legal, political and law enforcement systems.

2. To remove this ad click here.