Subforum name

Discussion in 'Kia' started by drivewithme, Apr 2, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. drivewithme

drivewithme New Member

Maybe change the name of the subforum to Kia EV9 just to keep things standardized with the naming convention on other subforms?

Domenick likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. D'oh! Will change.
    I see now I haven't been very consistent with the nomenclature of the subforums. Apologies.

4. I'd strongly suggest creating a new forum here for the 2023+ Niro EV which here is sold in NZ as "Light" and "Water" trims. It's really a different EV than the outgoing model and it could create confusion among owners.

5. The 2023 Niro EV is quite a bit different, it's true, but we have to keep them all in the same Forum. If we created a new sub forum for every refreshed model, the site would be more sprawling and cluttered.
    I think best practice here is to be clear about which model year Niro is being discussed in a particular thread. This is similar to a situation where one might post about one trim level of the car that isn't applicable to other trims. So, if you wanted to start a thread about a particular trim of the car sold in New Zealand, it should name it as a Niro Plus EV in the title with the model year, which should help avoid confusion.