Rule 1 (and especially Rule 1E) Pics

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Dec 19, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. F14Scott

F14Scott Well-Known Member

Literally the first other SE I've seen in the wild, and it was charging, and it had an open charger slot adjacent. I had to snap a pic.

Let's start an album!

Whole Foods, Midtown Houston, 19 DEC 2021, 1245. Mine is the grey one.

Attached Files:

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

Just happened to see another forum member’s SE yesterday and immediately stopped to take a quick photo. The gorgeous white over BR green SE belongs to hanyoung99. The more subdued black over white-silver is mine.

IMG_4344.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

4. fizzit

fizzit Active Member

Parked behind a twin in downtown Seattle a couple weeks ago.

08AF1DCA-9C63-476C-B431-8A39FBDDE658.jpeg

5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I think that invokes codicil E of Rule 1 immaculately! Darn, I couldn't find a version of the MINI rules that includes that codicil.

upload_2021-12-22_13-33-53.png

6. Found IMG_1423.JPG in the parking lot in my hometown of Beaver Falls wasn’t able to park next to it it snapped a picture

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Urbanengineer

Urbanengineer Active Member

We are in Ohio and have never seen another Mini SE since we bought in March. I see someone else driving around on PlugShare tho!

9. DisgruntledSanta

DisgruntledSanta Active Member

Where are you at in Ohio??? We are in Columbus!

10. Urbanengineer

If you are Steven we talked on PlugShare lol. I’m out of the Youngstown area.

11. DisgruntledSanta

DisgruntledSanta Active Member

Nope, not me…
    Steven? There are more of us in Ohio!! Exciting.
    I have only used PlugShare a handful of times, no road-trips yet.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Urbanengineer

We use it to sneak around and try new places out. Not too many options for charging near us, but the local municipalities have secured grants to install quite a few around here in the next few years.

DisgruntledSanta likes this.
  14. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

I try to use Plugshare any time I'm charging at a public location. It's a way to flag the charger as in use for others. And to leave any comments about issues.

Urbanengineer likes this.
  15. Urbanengineer

In a world of networked chargers we shouldn’t have to do that, but as the world becomes more electrified it’ll be nice if every EVSE reports in use so we don’t have to. Thank you all for growing the network and managing uptime!

16. Beaver Fall is not that far from Youngtown, and I have used a plug share at a Sheetz.

17. Urbanengineer

Very nice. We bought our mini from Pitt mini. Not the best experience, but it’s a tough time to deliver on promises in these times of limited manufacturing.

18. Martha

Martha Member

I live in Dallas, TX and I have yet to see a MINI SE :( Can not wait to see one hopefully soon lol

Texas22Step likes this.
  19. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

D0BB8A2E-122F-4132-8887-D83E8F5697EA.jpeg I’m now the 2nd SE at work

wessy, Lainey, Texas22Step and 4 others like this.
  20. AndysComputer

AndysComputer Well-Known Member

We’re in Plano and I’ve seen 3 others so far the past month…

A white-silver with a white roof and I believe yellow mirror caps near Carrolton H-Mart, a grey with black roof and I think black mirror caps in Plano near Coit Road and Spring Creek Pkwy, the third one I forgot the color…
    There was a blue one delivered to Mini Plano the same day as our white-silver/black roof/yellow caps model, so last day of November…

Edit: Actually your profile pic looks like Mini Plano, when did you pick up your blue one?

Texas22Step likes this.
  21. Texas22Step

Texas22Step Well-Known Member

Come on up to McKinney. We have two (yes, two) MINI SE's in my neighborhood. I see the other one all the time!

AndysComputer likes this.
  22. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

I have a neighbor who wants to buy an SE. However, the local MINI dealer does not believe in electric cars, and she does not want to buy out of town as I did. Maybe someday!

23. ER13

ER13 Member

PXL_20220117_133931794.jpg

First rule 1! A little snowy today...

perraru, simplex123, e22mini and 5 others like this.