Research: Your experience with electric-based-vehicle brands

Discussion in 'General' started by EV Researcher, Mar 5, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. EV Researcher

EV Researcher New Member

As part of a nationwide study, we are interested in learning about EV owners' and prospective EV owners' experience with EV brands in the U.S.

Please complete the survey: https://forms.gle/xrGxtmStJxiEZbH69

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Will you compensate respondents?

4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

You failed to include "Widowed" in the marital status. So I answered "Divorced" as Death has that effect.

Also, I have two EVs and answered for the Tesla, not the BMW i3-REx that is no longer sold new. The current BMW EVs and PHEVs are not impressive and over priced.

Bob Wilson

5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I was so pleased I was able to scroll through the entire survey before deciding to participate that I participated--a first for me with the many surveys that sneak into InsideEVs' forums.

That said, they'll probably throw out my survey because it may appear that two different people filled it out.

After rating my MINI Cooper SE as the most wonderful car I've ever owned, I then indicated that I'll never buy another electric car from MINI. I may be wrong and other survey participants driving MINI Electrics will echo my absolute refusal to consider buying the next MINI Electric because it will be built in Zhangjiagang, China, rather than at Plant Oxford in the UK (even if it's a better-performing car).

Last edited: Mar 6, 2023