Research about electric cars

Discussion in 'General' started by smartincan, Dec 10, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. smartincan

smartincan New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm Sara (director of QUANTICA Marketing Research) and I'm looking for electric car owners interested in take part in an online research about electric vehicles.
    People who participate must live in Norway, Netherlands, Germany or USA. As we're based in Spain (Madrid), it's been really difficult to find people abroad!
    This research consists in an online group session of two hours, and it's rewarded with a 75€ Amazon gift card that we send by email one finished.
    If someone is interested, please fill the next questionnaire and we'll contact asap to schedule a date: https://bit.ly/quanticavehicles
    If needed, you can find more information about my company at https://www.quanticamr.com
    Hope I'm not disturbing all of you!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I’m 71 which is beyond their upper limit 55.

Bob Wilson

4. Out of curiosity, why those geographic choices?

bwilson4web likes this.
  5. bwilson4web

Hummmm, today is my birthday. I may give myself an 'age adjustment.' <GRINS>

Bob Wilson

gooki likes this.
  6. EV Charging Gal

EV Charging Gal New Member

Hi! I wanted to piggyback off of smartincan's message. Here's another survey to assess EV charging and ownership preferences in the US. Anyone who fills this out will be entered into a lottery for 1 of 2 $50 Amazon gift cards. Your response will be helpful to getting more people access to EV charging. Thank you in advance.

bwilson4web likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. bwilson4web

Harmless survey. It did not go into desirable features like charging data profile.

Bob Wilson

9. Lottery?

Your management is ridiculously cheap.

Pay for our time - it's what you're selling.

bwilson4web likes this.
  10. bwilson4web

Upon reflection, I suspect the 'survey' is trying to harvest e-mail addresses for sales pitches.

Bob Wilson