Renault's EV agenda

Discussion in 'Renault' started by Adrian, Oct 6, 2017.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Adrian

Adrian New Member

Renault has a new plan called "Drive the Future." Between now and 2022, they are going to release 8 full EVs and 12 electrified ones. During the same interval, they'll also cut back on diesels by removing half of them.

Sounds good, doesn't it?

P.S. You can read about the plan here: https://drivethefuture.groupe.renault.com/en/#smooth-scroll-top

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Jack

Jack Administrator

Sounds great! I really like the concepts coming from Renault

4. IanL

IanL New Member

It does sound good, I just hope that implementation of future models, in terms of quality, improves.
    The Zoe is a great car, but just a few too many niggling little problems have been collectively experienced by owners. Luckily, I haven't had any problems that have left me stranded or required the car to go back.

5. Jack

Jack Administrator

Good to hear you have had a (relatively) reliable Zoe! the Zoe may be an example of a model that was rushed to join the EV race. Many companies are chasing Tesla and others, while trying to produce something actually affordable at the same time. Quality is something that all manufacturers will have to improve and study as EVs begin to drive to higher mileage and become more common. I think Renault will do ok, though it may take a couple years

IanL likes this.
  6. Dipankar Nath

Dipankar Nath New Member

Indeed its a bold step for EV enthusiasts....

7. To remove this ad click here.