Questions for JuiceBox owners

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Tim66, Mar 27, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. Tim66

Tim66 Active Member

On the status page of web based JuiceBox dashboard there is a temperature gauge. Does anyone know what the gauge is measuring? Mine is in the red at 94 degrees celsius. Also, is there anyway to change the gauge to display in Fahrenheit?

Tim

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Mowcowbell

Mowcowbell Well-Known Member

201.2F !! Holy crap something is wrong with the sensor or you have more serious issues going on...

4. Tim66

Tim66 Active Member

Yeah, but what is it measuring? I put a request into JuiceBox. We'll see what they say.

5. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

Did you go look at it and make sure it isn't on fire? :p

6. Tim66

Tim66 Active Member

BTW, I have no check engine light or other warning messages. I have been stuck on 315 HV range for a while now. But I can't see how that could be affected by a temp issue.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Tim66

Tim66 Active Member

Good idea. :) The wife has it now. She drove about 15 miles and parked it 10 minutes ago. She hasn't called.

9. Tim66

Tim66 Active Member

Found this thread http://www.mybmwi3.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3546 So it appears the JuiceBox web based app is measuring the battery temp. As soon as my wife gets back I'll check the temp and see what it reads. 94 degrees seems to be a little outside of the normal range :eek: