Question about driver seat adjustment on Standard Model

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by v2sj, Mar 12, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. v2sj

v2sj New Member

I was at the test drive event the past Saturday. A question came up about standard model driver seat. We were told that on the standard model, the driver seat is a 4-way power seat, similar to the touring passenger side seat. The adjustment is forward-backward and seats back angle adjustment. They only have the touring at the drive events so we could not confirm. This seems to be very odd, to me that their is not height adjustment. I think the presenter may not be familiar with the standard model since they only work with Touring model. The manual did not much help either, no mention of 4-way power seat. Can someone that have non-touring model help confirm what is the adjustment for the driver seat?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

4. Kendalf

Kendalf Active Member

For US spec base models, the seats are not powered.

LegoZ likes this.
  5. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

Correct my base does not have power seats at all. Seat cushion moves up/down, forward/backwards and seat reclines.

6. v2sj

v2sj New Member

Thank you,

LegoZ likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

Just confirmed no up/down on passenger side.

9. Arty_Vandelay

Arty_Vandelay New Member

I originally intended to buy the base version of the vehicle until I tried sitting in one. At 6'5" my head was against the ceiling in the base model. m am able to sit comfortably in the touring after adjusting the seat downward.

10. iluvscuba

iluvscuba Active Member

i thought the base trim has seat height adjustments even thou it's manual adjustment

11. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

It does, pull up to raise, push down to lower. The power seat might lower more though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    A214282F-4043-497D-B69F-3634C00535DA.jpeg

12. To remove this ad click here.