Printed Manual & Warranty Booklet

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by bfd, Feb 23, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bfd

bfd Active Member

ICYMI you can order a printed copy of these manuals up to 6-months after purchase.

While I'm OK with the pdfs, others may still like to have a physical manual in the car.

Here's the link:

http://dev3.owners.honda.com/manualrequest/

Don't delay! Some of you only have a few months left (it's already the end of February!!)

prestoOne, descolado and VTSAX like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. descolado

descolado Member

Thanks!

4. johncl

johncl Member

Thanks bfd, just ordered my hard copy

5. Timothy

Timothy Active Member

I ordered mine a few weeks ago and still have not see anything. Did you all get any sort of email confirmation when you ordered? I did not.

6. Schaffer970

Schaffer970 New Member

Has anyone received their manuals yet?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Ordered mine 3 weeks ago with no confrimarion sent back to me despite Honda requiring my email and telephone number. However it did mention taking up to 5 weeks so I’ll wait another 2 before panicking.

9. K8QM

K8QM Active Member

Ken - I ordered yesterday and got an immediate email confirmation so you might want to check your junk folder.

10. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help. Didn’t think to do that till you mentioned it. But no joy. I’ve got no confirmation. I’ll try reordering and double checking my vin and emai address.
    Up date:
    Reordered and got this screen msg on website but still no email confirmation.

Your order has been received. If we have questions, we will contact you by e-mail. Please allow five weeks for processing, printing, and shipping. The online PDF can be used in the meantime for feature descriptions and detailed information about your vehicle. Feel free to contact your dealer if you have specific feature questions.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  11. Timothy

Timothy Active Member

Interesting. I filled in the form shortly after the original post and received no confirmation email (and no manuals). I just filled it out again and did get a confirmation email.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Link doesn't work for me. Where do I look for the form?

14. Got it! Thanks.

15. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Gary Solomon and Dana Mitchell like this.
  16. Thanks, that's where I went.

17. K8QM

K8QM Active Member

Ordered March 27th and received April 10th.

geo

18. descolado

descolado Member

19. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

Ordered in February but got no email confirmation and no manuals. Ordered again yesterday and got email confirmation. I think their system must have been broken. If you ordered more than 6 weeks ago, you might want to complete the online order again.

20. rodeknyt

rodeknyt Active Member

Strange. I got my Clarity last month and both printed books were in the car when I drove off the lot.

21. K8QM

K8QM Active Member

Just to be clear - you had the 588 page Owner's Manual?

22. rodeknyt

rodeknyt Active Member

Yes. And the full sized guide too.

K8QM likes this.
  23. Got my conformation the other day