Pics or it didn’t happen?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by gosjsgdi, Nov 23, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. gosjsgdi

gosjsgdi Member

Well, then here are a couple of pics! Yesterday, I cancelled my order for a 2023 BRG Iconic and bought this gently used (1027 miles) 2022 Moonwalk Grey Metallic SE from a local VW dealer after test driving it on Monday. As a Signature Plus trim level, it isn’t quite as well equipped as the Iconic that I ordered as I alluded to in that other thread, but I have to say that I’m not really missing anything that’s important to me. I wanted a heated steering wheel and the the Harman Kardon audio system — check and check.

While spec’ing ours, Moonwalk Grey wasn’t necessarily my first choice but I was ok with it. My wife was flat-out opposed to it, but all it took were yellow side view mirrors and a white roof to bring her around.

upload_2022-11-23_13-48-9.jpeg

Fun fact — my neighbor has two ICE MINIs, including this Sidewalk Edition convertible, so it’s a daily Rule 1 for me at home!

upload_2022-11-23_13-34-0.jpeg

Anyway, barely a day into it, and I frickin’ love this thing. You know this thing is lot of fun when you’re making excuses to go out in it and run mundane errands!

Attached Files:

Lainey, GetOffYourGas, Tommm and 12 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. CoachCookie

CoachCookie Active Member

Glad to see it all worked out in the end for you! Admittedly MWG wasn't my top color choice when I was looking into ordering one, but was offered to take over someone else's order which meant getting a car much sooner. Low and behold I ended up loving the color (especially after getting rid of all of the chrome accents)...Enjoy!

gosjsgdi likes this.
  4. Jkoya

Jkoya Member

Congrats - the car is gorgeous !! I wish ours had the heated steering wheel...

TsylviaNH and gosjsgdi like this.
  5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Moonwalk Grey was my and my wife's first choice and the Energetic Yellow mirrors complement the color perfectly. I also like that my leather seats are Satellite Grey, for the complete extraterrestrial package. Unfortunately, like White-Silver, Moonwalk Grey is no longer an option on new SEs.

gosjsgdi likes this.