Paid Research Study for MINI Cooper SE and BMW i3 Owners

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by OliverM, Apr 21, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. OliverM

OliverM New Member

Hi,
    I work for Q-insights, an automotive market research firm.

We have a new online survey for 2015 and newer BMW & MINI owners. It is 4 day long online blog type research where you will be sharing pictures and answering activities regarding you and your vehicle. Approximately 30 mins per day.

This survey pays $200-$300 for your time (depending on your vehicle) and is running either May 4-7 or May 11-14 depending on how you qualify. Additionally some of the participants may be invited to participate in an online webcam focus group on May 10th, 11th, or 12th that will pay an additional $200.

If you are interested, please fill out this link and one of our recruiters will contact you:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2022
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

Is Q insights part of the Q Anon conglomerate? Or is it the Q Anon oligopoly?

JonR likes this.
  4. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

Is OliverM a Nigerian prince? TGTBT?

5. polyphonic

polyphonic Well-Known Member

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. Mike Dunn

Mike Dunn New Member

Can I pay them not to enroll me in the research?

8. quietlyspinach

quietlyspinach Active Member

I've done a survey for Q-Insights in the past, and what bothered me most was that they keep promising to pay you *after* you've completed their surveys. However, there seem to be a never-ending series of very time-consuming questionaires you have to complete, and since you're never "done" they can simply tell you that you don't deserve payment because you never "finished". In the meantime, most of the critical feedback they want is front-loaded so they basically get a lot of survey data for free while people drop off due to the length of the surveys.

Only one time did I ever get to the point where I was being "considered" for one of their in-person sessions, but that ended up getting delayed and once again, I was never chosen so I was never offered any payment.

Since I'm retired my time wasn't as valuable, but consider that you will probably give them 1-2 hours of your time without getting paid. If you're okay with that, go ahead but don't expect any money for your time.

scobin, polyphonic and insightman like this.
  9. polyphonic

polyphonic Well-Known Member

Might as well sign up and waste their time with nonsense responses. Hopefully this starts to come up in a google search since they seem to make the rounds.

Tommm likes this.
  10. Hi all. I've been allowing a lot of surveys posts on the Forum, as they usually come from student researchers. After reading the comments here, I'll not allow surveys from this group. I've banned the poster and removed the link to their site in the beginning of the thread.
    Thanks for the feedback.

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. acbrown19

acbrown19 New Member

I'm not sure posting to these forums is the best way to find people for paid research - however...I can vouch for Q-Insights. I did a lengthy market in person research study with them in 2017. The project? None other then a Mercedes Benz EQS/EQE study. I got to see both the EQS and EQE prototypes in person and up close. The study was asking us to compare the exteriors against my vehicle (Volvo S90) as well as the latest BMW, Audis, Lexus and Tesla. Probably one of the coolest automotive "experiences" I've been a part of seeing unreleased prototypes up close.

Anyway - still don't think they should post here to solicit interested people, but my two cents.