Pacifica ignores set charging time

Discussion in 'Fiat/Chrysler' started by Beau, Jul 4, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Beau

Beau New Member

Bought my Pacifica hybrid limited 2 months ago, and love most things about it! I can set the charging time with my iPhone and it registers in the message on the car accurately, BUT the car does not start charging at the appointed time. I have to unplug the charger and plug it back in to start the charge. Anyone else have this problem and a solution?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Cypress

Cypress Active Member

PNW
    I don't have a trim level that is even compatible with their app. Didn't realize that it was really only available for the Limited trim. Don't really miss it or need it, and certainly not worth the extra cost of the Limited trim level for me.

4. Scramjett

Scramjett Member

Did you try checking the schedule on the Uconnect screen to make sure it was entered? I haven’t entered a schedule yet because my Volt and Pacifica are sharing the same plug and my Volt gets priority since it’s the commuter car.

My problem has been that I can’t update my app with vehicle stats. That and none of the uconnect apps I’m supposed to be able to see after getting SiriusXM Guardian on the uconnect screen are showing up. I wonder if the problems are related?