Multiple brake warnings on dashboard

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Jordan, Aug 17, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Jordan

Jordan Member

I was in park waiting for my daughter's bus to come. After I got her, I drove off and all of a sudden I got a ton of warnings on the dashboard monitor: hill assist warning, brake assist warning, etc. I drove around just a bit on safe roads and the brakes themselves are working just fine. But sitting on my driveway that is on a hill, I put the car into drive and let go of the gas and the car started rolling backwards which is never usually does. Ugh!!! First the panel starts coming off the door (I posted about it earlier, it's getting fixed on Tuesday) and now this. I have an appt in the morning, fortunately my dealer was able to get me in. I don't exactly think driving around a car that is having braking problems is a good idea (but I'll drive it into the dealership since the brakes themselves are working fine). What a pain Honda!

Jordan moyers likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Jordan moyers

Jordan moyers New Member

Multiple warning lights. Tell your dealer to look up service bulitan 18-079. Common issue for some owners

4. weave

weave Active Member

This is a known issue and there is a Honda bulletin describing the fix (service bulletin 18-079)

5. Jordan

Jordan Member

Thanks for the response and the information. I went back to my car after thirty or so minutes and the warnings were all gone .I drove around a bit and they didn't come back. So I canceled the appt. When I get the panel on my door fixed next Tuesday I'll tell them what happened and give them this service bulleibu number. Thanks again