Motor mouth: Out of Spec Dave

Discussion in 'General' started by bwilson4web, Aug 6, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Again, no option for comments but the transcript shows the problem:

5:05 while how's it going with your model y ...

The first 5 minutes of the 34 minutes are useless, Dave talking about everything but his wife's impression of the Model Y. Brevity is the mark of intelligence.

Here is the video starting with the useful content:

Bob Wilson

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Paul K

Paul K Active Member

I'm with ya on the brevity thing. It's the reason why I skip most videos posted on this site. Just too damn time consuming. I often wait until a number of comments come in and just read those.

4. Yes, that is the main reason I stopped viewing those vids. Don't have an hour to waste esp with their same one track minds and usually don't even mention the aspects that are most important to us. When I have watched it in the past, I always change the speed setting to 1.5 and slow it again if there is something actually interesting.

bwilson4web likes this.
  5. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

My apologies as YouTube default gives me the ability to skip down to the start of useful content. I should have posted when useful content ended but 'motor mouth' stretched it out. His wife should just do a YouTube solo; let Dave review and write up comments, and; update as she feels it needs.

Yes, I knew all of the content from before. The only 'news' was seeing all the Mercedes EVs sitting in the lot. But we're aware of the non-Tesla EV sales problem.

Bob Wilson