monthy payment?

Discussion in 'R1T' started by ezekiel mazzola, Sep 1, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ezekiel mazzola

ezekiel mazzola New Member

I was wondering will there be a monthly payment on the r1t and if so for how much per month

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. interestedinEV

interestedinEV Well-Known Member

I assume your question is how much will the monthly payment be? Yes there will be a monthly payment unless you have $80,000 in cash and do not need a loan.

The amount of payment is a difficult question to answer at this time. Monthly payments depend on the cost, the interest rate, the term and how much you put down. The interest rate in 2020 may be totally different from that today. Let us say the Rivian R1T is about $74,000 when it comes out (I know it supposed to be $69K but that could change in a years time.) With taxes and all other charges, let us say the out of door cost is $80,000. This equates to a monthly payment of $1473.32 assuming 4% interest with zero down for 60 months. Now, if you put a down payment, the monthly payment will be less. If you want a different term or there is a different interest rate etc., then payment will change. Also, your credit score will impact on your interest rates. Some manufacturers have 0% interest rates for example when they want to move cars, but Rivian is unlikely to do so and may not even have a finance program, instead tie with a a bank or expect you to get your own loan.