"Mini Reveals Fashionable 2023 Special-Edition Lineup"

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Texas22Step, Feb 11, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Texas22Step

Texas22Step Well-Known Member

Article with photos of 2023 MINI line-up special edition cars, including the SE (as already posted below by @Laker2016 in one of his two links).

But, here are some of the pictures of the SE Special Edition for forum readers and members. I am (at least on first glance) not a fan of the brass and frosted bronze, but to each his/her own.

2023-mini-cooper-hardtop-se-special-edition-102-1644270561.jpg 2023-mini-cooper-hardtop-se-special-edition-103-1644270565.jpg 2023-mini-cooper-hardtop-se-special-edition-104-1644270569.jpg 2023-mini-cooper-hardtop-se-special-edition-105-1644270566.jpg

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    Akanaten, wessy and GvilleGuy like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

Has a reserved equestrian vibe to it.

4. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

Need a Clubman version! They make such nice estate cars.

Royd63uk likes this.
  5. Anyone know if the Electric Collection will be offered in 2023? Or if Island Blue will be a choice?

6. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Island blue and the multi-tone roofs are options on Sig+ and Iconic 2023 models.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

The Electric Collection appears to have been a 1-year offering with the Resolute edition taking its place.

Texas22Step likes this.
  9. Texas22Step

10. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Why is the waistline (beltline?) trim black? Is black trim more or less "sustainable" than the bronze trim?

I guess with chrome trim, leather seats, and extra glass for the fog lights, I'm guilty of owning the least sustainable MINI EV.

11. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

Sustainable probably in the sense of a circular ecosystem. Anyways if you factor in the carbon footprint from freight, I think you probably are NOT the least sustainable MINI EV.

insightman likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

I'd always heard it called the beltline, but I checked after the new editions came out and MINI calls it the waistline. So that's what I'm going with.

Texas22Step and insightman like this.
  14. Texas22Step

I could go with either label and easily understand. Other than my MINI's waistline, at my age my own seems to want to continually grow without draconian effort to stop the expansion.

wessy likes this.