MINI App Missing Charging History

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Carsten Haase, Nov 6, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Carsten Haase

Carsten Haase Well-Known Member

Has anyone else had charging sessions go missing from the charging history in the MINI app? I've had two disappear so far with both being at the end of the month (one in September and one in October)

I wouldn't have noticed except I'm using the history export in an excel sheet. The 282mi predicted range due to the missing entry definitely stood out.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

Yep!

4. -Amanda

-Amanda Active Member

Yup. Noticed missing sessions in both September and October as the car was left plugged in overnight on the last day of the month. It probably happened in August too but I didn’t notice that one.

5. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

Same here.

6. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

On the Android version, double swiping (below the month) can inadvertently delete the charging session. Not sure if this is the same on iOS?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Godfrey

Godfrey Member

@Teddydogno1 posted about this a while back:

Charging (In)Efficiency

If you plug in at the end of the month and unplug the following month, the charge isn't included in the history of either month. After I confirmed it with my own car (plugged in Feb 28, 2022), I reported it as a bug in the iOS app using the "Send app feedback" feature in the Profile tab in the app. Looks like it's still an issue.

I make a point of not plugging in on the last day of the month if I can avoid it. Still, I can manually create a record in my tracking spreadsheet because every time I charge I take a picture of the trip odometer to get tenths of a mile and screenshot mi3 to get SOC to tenths of a percent.

Carsten Haase and teslarati97 like this.
  9. polyphonic

polyphonic Well-Known Member

This is your own formula, right? Not seeing it in the export.

10. Carsten Haase

Thanks, I missed that.

That must be what's happening, can't believe it hadn't happened for my entire first year of ownership though!

Godfrey likes this.
  11. Carsten Haase

Yeah, I created a whole spreadsheet that you just dump the export into and it calculates predicted range, efficiency, total cost to-date, equivalent $/gal for a chosen mpg, efficiency average per tire set (winter vs all seasons) and some other stuff from a weather data export and local gas prices averages

Here's a dumbed down version I exported to Google sheets to share:

https://www.insideevsforum.com/community/index.php?threads/2022-mini-se-in-focus-range.11831/page-4#post-153116

polyphonic likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. polyphonic

polyphonic Well-Known Member

This is great, thanks! Respect for a fellow 3.x efficiency driver ;)

14. MRYFLYGUY

MRYFLYGUY Active Member

+1 still an issue.