Miles to km

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by ALPANCHINO, Nov 13, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. ALPANCHINO

ALPANCHINO New Member

I am an owner of USA version of Honda Clarity PHEV.
    Is it possible to change somehow units of measurements from miles and F to km and C?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

On the steering wheel button, left side, the info logo. Scroll through. One of the icons has km and mi on it. Select it and go from there.

ALPANCHINO and ClarityDoc like this.
  4. ALPANCHINO

ALPANCHINO New Member

It only changes km<->miles... Any ideas how to re-flash for Celsius? Canadian software probably would help... I have dealers Honda DST-i Scanner and access to Honda Software on https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.aspx, but not sure if CA->USA re-flashing will not damage smth...

5. petteyg359

Somewhere on the settings in the touchscreen there is a C/F option. I don't remember exactly where.

6. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Although it is possible to tweak the reading from the outside temperature sensor, I don't believe there is an option to change from F to C; the outside temperature scale is specific to US or Canada Clarity models. Page 126 in the Owners Manual says:
    Outside Temperature
    Shows the outside temperature in Fahrenheit (U.S.) or Celsius (Canada).

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. petteyg359

Well, I thought I saw such an option while digging through all the menus the day I got the car, but apparently I was hallucinating.

9. vicw

vicw Active Member

It doesn't look promising to me, ALPACHINO. The only reference to Celsius I could find in the Owners Manual, on page 126, was

"Shows the outside temperature in Fahrenheit (U.S.) or Celsius (Canada)." with no indication of a setting to select either.

Seems odd that they didn't allow for a choice.

10. ALPANCHINO

ALPANCHINO New Member

so, only software re-flashing