Manchin Drives a Wooden Stake Though the Heart of Build Better Plan

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by marshall, Dec 20, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

Some individuals have maintained that Tesla raised their prices to take advantage of the proposed tax credit.

So now with Manchin's action, I'm asking those individuals when can we expect to see a price rollback? Time frame folks?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

upload_2021-12-20_13-4-53.png

Bob Wilson

Domenick likes this.
  4. It's called INFLATION!! Everything (incl all new cars) is going up, and up, and up. Get used to it.

Just got back from Maui, and was shocked at the prices of everything there, compared to 2 years ago (when we were there last). Happy hour drinks are $15!! Luckily we booked our hotel many, many months ago (Feb 2021), and got a good deal. I noticed that current prices were more than double what we paid.

5. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

When an economy recovers, more bucks are chasing the existing goods and services. It takes longer for goods and services to match the buyer's economic improvement. One key, who is having trouble finding a job?

It is an employee's job market so there can be strikes and other employment disruptions. Inflation is only a problem to those like me who live on a fixed income ... and those unable to shop for a new employer.

Bob Wilson

6. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

Inflation was not the premise of these individuals. It was clearly stated by these individuals that Tesla would raise their prices due to the tax credit.

7. To remove this ad click here.