Maintenance Minder days from AP200

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by ajzwilli, Mar 12, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ajzwilli

ajzwilli New Member

For those of you with the Autel AP200, has anyone tried to pull the maintenance minder info? On Autel's website under vehicle coverage for the MaxiAP200, it indicates one can get "Maintenance Minder" info. The website indicates it is under Body Electrical/Gauges/Special Functions/Maintenance Minder. Version is Above Honda_V1.00. When I go to Gauges, my only choices are "Read Codes", "Erase Codes", "Live Data".

I've tried contacting Autel via chat, email and phone. No response back via email/phone and chat indicates I need to talk with Technical Support via phone.

Another member (Clarity_Newbie) indicated he was able to grab this data with an AP200 and even posted screenshots in "A day in the life of the Clarity Maintenance Minder". I've tried contacting him, but he may not be active on this forum anymore

I purchased the Autel AP200 to get the days for each maintenance minder item as well as the battery capacity readout. If I can't figure out how to get the maintenance info, I will likely send it back as I haven't been able to get the beta firmware for the battery capacity and will just buy the slightly cheaper OBDII device and obtain the battery capacity readout via the alternative method from MrFixIt/Lincomatic

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Clarity_Newbie

Clarity_Newbie Active Member

ajzwilli

I responded to your question in the original thread.