Just ordered New Mini SE

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by GloMini, Apr 1, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. GloMini

GloMini New Member

Does anyone given the current situation have a guess on how long it will take for my new mini to reach dealership in Tacoma WA I have not even got a production number ok only beed week and half since orded.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

My MINI took about four months from ordering to delivery in California. Ymmv due to production slowdowns and parts shortages, though.

4. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

By the time you've finished reading this thread that discusses delivery predictions and issues in excruciating detail, Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs, your MINI Cooper SE will be at your dealer.

JZ99 likes this.
  5. Quorn

Quorn Member

I just received my new SE after 4 months and 5 days.

wessy likes this.
  6. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    I think context is important, too. Among other factors there might be the number of dealer allocations, port of arrival, distance to delivery center, and more.

insightman likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Because I'd waited 50 weeks (I placed my order in 2019, long before SE production began) and because my MINI dealer was going out of business, MINI was kind enough to expedite the Baltimore offloading-to-dealer process, compressing it into just 6 days. My SE was the last new car MINI of Ann Arbor delivered before ceasing operations the next day.

wessy and SameGuy like this.