Jaguar I-Pace reviews

Discussion in 'I-Pace' started by Domenick, Jun 6, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. There should be lots of reviews popping up now, so here's a thread to keep them in and discuss.

To kick it off, here's a new Fully Charged episode. The video (as well as the car) is pretty great. Like, it made me very excited for those who have one on order. I get the feeling they're going to really, really like this.

I'm not going to give away anything that happens here, just watch for yourselves. And enjoy!

bwilson4web likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. David Green

David Green Well-Known Member

It seems like the reviews are coming out pretty good for I-Pace...

Domenick likes this.
  4. David Green

David Green Well-Known Member

More reviews...

Domenick likes this.
  5. Here's a video from Engadget.

6. I can't understand a thing he's saying in this really well filmed 20-minute video because it's in Russian. But it sure looks good. :)

Same goes for this Hungarian-language review, which seems to have a little more of a life-of-a-auto-writer feel to it.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I found this Autocar India review pretty interesting. The reviewer isn't especially big on the EV driving experience but is still quite impressed by the I-Pace. Also love the look on the face of her handler as she takes some hard turns on the track. :p

Shame that it seems India won't be getting the car for a while, especially in light of the fact that Jaguar is actually owned by Tata, an Indian company, and that the sub-continent has one of the earliest targets for a ban of petrol-powered vehicles.

9. Her's a decent entry from Canada's Driving.ca.

10. The Autogefühl video review just dropped this morning. In true "full-length" fashion it's 42 minutes long. Enjoy!!!