Is it possible to obtain sales data of BEVs in terms of Euros?

Discussion in 'General' started by ScottGoldberg, Apr 26, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ScottGoldberg

ScottGoldberg New Member

Hey everyone!

I'm a longtime EV supporter (leased a Leaf a few years back) and obviously new to this forum, but I'm hoping some of you can possibly lend me a hand. I'm not sure if the auto industry breaks down their sales figures based on vehicle type in terms of monetary units, since I've had trouble finding anything so far. Just a bit of background...I'm writing my bachelors thesis and hope to prove a correlation between the installation of quick-charging-stations and an increase in BEV adoption. I will be performing a regression analysis, but require sales data (specifically in Germany) in terms of Euros. I've been able to locate sales in units in each Bundesland quite easily enough from a monthly report released by KBA.de, but without introducing sales in terms of Euros into my model I won't get very far. I would be relieved even from the sight of quarterly figures, but have thus far been unable to find anything! If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2. To remove this ad click here.