Installing HID's on a PacHy?

Discussion in 'Fiat/Chrysler' started by Scramjett, Jun 2, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Scramjett

Scramjett Member

Most of what was left out of the Limited Pacifica Hybrid doesn't bother me but I was really annoyed that Chrysler left out HID/LED headlamps. I know that you can get them in the regular Pacifica Limited version so I was wondering if anyone has tried ordering "replacement" HID's and installing them on the Pacifica Hybrid aftermarket? If so, did you do it yourself? Did the dealer install it? Third party?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. WolfpackCL

WolfpackCL New Member

Just bought one. Very late to the party but install is cake. At least three of the four HL/LL can be accessed without any tools. Fog lights had 5 screws (I think 3/8” but can’t remember) that you have to remove under the wheel well liner to pull back in order to expose the lights. No dust cap on those.

The only exception was the passenger side low beam. There are five 10mm bolts you need to unscrew in order to reach the dust cap and also need some nimble hands to get into the tight space for that one.

I chose Alla lighting off of amazon. Only hiccup I had was all four bulbs are 9005 whereas the $140 kit I purchased had two 9005 and two H11. Feel free to ask any questions.

This video was a big help as well

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020